iPhone and iPad Training
You’ve probably only just scratched the “surface” of what you can do with your iPad. Training will help you get more out of the apps you like to use: Mail, Safari, Contacts, Photos, iBooks and Calendar and more.
Learn how to use dictation and Siri effectively.
text or call me at
Setup & Training
Get your Macs, iPads and iPhones in Sync.
Learn how easy it is to stream and share your photos from any of your Apple devices. Setup special Albums that only certain people can see or share your photos with the world.
Accepting all forms of Credit Card Payments with Square
Apple training tailored to meet your needs
One on one in the comfort and privacy of your own home
Mac, iPhone and iPad training
Whether you are working on iLife, iWork or any of the pre-installed Macintosh, iPhone or iPad apps, I offer training in the privacy and quiet of your home on a list of subjects of your choice, tailored to your needs.
Learn what you can do with your Mac, iPad or iPhone!
Customer created projects and examples for your inspiration
See how different people use a Mac or iPad to edit photos, movies, create websites, ringtones, songs and more.
Preview Photo books, calendars, cards and slideshows and then click the Classes & Training link to find out more about classes you can take to improve your skills.
Allowing Creatives to take control of and get more from their creative business...website building and updates, blogging, publishing and more.
Get your Mac, iPad and iPhone to help you even more when you need it. Learn to setup and use your devices to help you navigate and get around, to hear, see or interact better with the world and the people in your life.
Introduction to the all new Photos app
Photos for Mac replaces iPhoto as your new photo management and editing tool and brings new editing features to your Mac.
Offering iOS 9 and OSX 10.11 "El Capitan" setup and training
With over 30 years of Apple & Macintosh support, sales and service experience since 1983, MacHelp4Me offers a wide variety of on-site, in-home help, training, classes, troubleshooting and services on all Apple Computers and products.
Setup and Training
Your Personal Technology Concierge
I help you feel comfortable with your equipment, focus on your specific needs, show you creative and interesting ways to use your Apple products and train you to be more productive with your Mac, iPad and iPhone. I bring years of knowledge as an Apple product specialist and my experience as a professional artist to help you get the most out of your digital tools and your digital life.
I work exclusively with in-home users looking for a friendly, knowledgeable person that can help you:
‣ setup your Macintosh, iPad and iPhone and train you on each of these devices
‣ setup your AppleTV and Apple Watch and train you on their respective features
‣ setup and install printers, scanners, and other peripherals
‣ training on specific Mac and iOS applications
‣ setup and train on iCloud and all iCloud services - sync, share and store
‣ setup and install internet modems and wifi routers
‣ transfer information from another computer to your new Mac
‣ help you setup a small, in-home network
‣ training on Airplay, AppleTV and enabling technologies like Siri
‣ help troubleshoot your Mac, iPad or iPhone problems
‣ train you how to get more from your Apple products and software
‣ show you how to be even more creative with your Apple products
‣ recommend backup solutions like Time Machine for your Mac and much more!
Coming soon to MacHelp...
Setup and Training
El Capitan from the Yosemite Valley
taken with iPhone 6plus
by Michael Kimble