Now offering iOS 8 and OSX 10.10 "Yosemite" setup and training
With over 30 years of Apple & Macintosh support, sales and service experience since 1983, MacHelp4Me offers a wide variety of on-site, in-home help, training, classes, troubleshooting and services on all Apple Computers and products.
I help you feel comfortable with your equipment, focus on your specific needs, show you creative and interesting ways to use your Apple products and train you to be more productive with your Mac, iPad and iPhone. I bring years of knowledge as an Apple product specialist and my experience as a professional artist to help you get the most out of your digital tools and your digital life.
I work exclusively with in-home users looking for a friendly, knowledgeable person that can help you:
‣ set up your Macintosh, iPad and iPhone and train you on each of these devices
‣ set up and train on iCloud and all iCloud services - sync, share and store
‣ set up and install printers, scanners, and peripherals
‣ train you on your Mac, AppleTV, iPhone, iPods & iPad and show you how they interconncet
‣ setup internet and email
‣ transfer information from another computer to your Mac
‣ help you setup a small, in-home network
‣ help troubleshoot your Mac, iPad or iPhone problems
‣ train you to get more from your Apple products and software
‣ show you how to be even more creative with your Apple products
‣ recommend backup solutions like Time Machine for your Mac and more!
Apple training tailored to meet your needs
Group Classes and In-Home Training
One on one in the comfort and privacy of your own home
Mac, iPhone and iPad training
Whether you are working on iLife, iWork or any of the pre-installed Macintosh, iPhone or iPad apps, I offer training in the privacy and quiet of your home on a list of subjects of your choice, tailored to your needs.
Learn what you can do with your Mac, iPad or iPhone!
Customer created projects and examples for your inspiration
See how different people use a Mac or iPad to edit photos, movies, create websites, ringtones, songs and more.
Preview iPhoto books, calendars, cards and slideshows and then click the Classes & Training link to find out more about classes you can take to improve your skills.
You’ve probably only just scratched the “surface” of what you can do with your iPad. Training will help you get more out of the apps you like to use: Mail, Safari, Contacts, Photos, iBooks and Calendar and more.
call me at
Setup & Training
Get your Macs, iPads and iPhones in Sync
Learn how easy it is to stream and share your photos from any of your Apple devices. Setup special Albums that only certain people can see or share your photos with the world.
Accepting all forms of Credit Card Payments with Square
Question or concerns about upgrading? Wondering about compatibility? I can help.